Our goal is to operate Go2GPO as the “first” Sourcing choice for Small, Women, Minority and Veteran owned businesses, non-profit organizations and other small to mid size companies seeking both high-value/lower cost contract opportunities and a very broad selection of important Products and Services that you buy and consume every day in your business…
We will do this by utilizing robust Category Management Sourcing Solution that continually focuses on the Assurance of Supply, Regulatory Compliance, Quality, Service, enhanced Technologies and the latest Product/Service innovations available today…
Group Member Benefits
- Our increased buying power and lower “most favored pricing” contracts afforded by leveraging the entire GPO’s volume and combined spend of all Group Members – Average savings range from 12% – 50%
- Lower per item costs helps you to save you money and increase your revenue – we help you create a competitive advantage!
- Savings beyond price – time and and efficiencies
- No cost to join and it is risk free
- Complimentary spend analysis
- A very wide and growing selection of pertinent Products and Services used in your business everyday – Office Supplies & Administrative Services, MRO & Facilities, IT Products and Services and more…
- Simplified/streamlined ordering process
- National reach to service all of your locations
- Increase your diversity spend…we are proud of the fact that many of our Supplier Partners are certified Women, Minority, Veteran and LGBT businesses.
- Work with a world class team of Supply Chain Management professionals and Entrepreneurs that cares about your success – dedicated Account Relationship Managers
- All Group Members receive discounted fees for our Professional Services Capabilities (Consulting, Training, Recruiting, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management and Capital Buying)
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR
We pledge to strengthen your company’s Financial and Operational efficiencies by first simplifying your processes, and then secondly by lowering your business costs as we “maximize/leverage” your procurement spend collectively with other Group Members and through our additional Professional Service Capabilities including Consulting, Training, Recruiting, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management and Capital Expenditures.
Bring additional Operational benefits to bear and greatly “optimize” your efficiencies and performance by further leveraging our global Supply Chain Management expertise and current best practices from our other Professional Service offerings:
Consulting | Training | Recruiting | Strategic Sourcing | Category Management | Capital Expenditures
Ready to learn more about Go2GPO?
Go2GPO’s August 2016 Newsletter. This newsletter highlights key Supplier Partners and how to register. In addition, we give a forward looking statement about managed categories that will be available soon.read more
Browse best practice articles from industry leaders in Finance, Supply Chain, Procurement, Small Business Development, Entrepreneurship and Economics.
Ready to learn more?
Learn more about our capabilities to help you simplify your processes, leverage your spend and save you money from a member of our Go2GPO team.
Upcoming Events Featuring OUR EXPERTS
On June 22nd we will be displaying at the #WBENCconf in Orlando, Florida. Come on out and meet Meri, John & Manny at booth #1726. We will show you how to grow your profits and reduce your cost… Savings are Sweet!
Ready to learn more about our additional Professional Service Capabilities?
We deliver an exceptional customer experience by listening to the needs of your business and the voice of the customer (internal and external). We assist our clients in building solid relationships with their supply base and with their internal stakeholders using the proper engagement models, collaboration and win-win-win strategies. We are Servant Leaders and Trusted Advisors!
Category Management & Training
Our Category Management Process is a powerful method of managing categories of spend as strategic business plans, which feed actionable strategic sourcing project pipelines to produce improved business results. It is inclusive, exhaustive, fact-based and encompasses the entire procurement cycle.
We guide you through the complex challenges of buying capital equipment using best practices to achieve the best possible cost while considering total cost of ownership.
Recruiting & Staff Augmentation
We are AIRS certified recruiters and are experts at sourcing talent! We are relationship based, which generates repeat business, attracts game changing talent and results in happy clients. We work on retained, contingent and interim national searches. And we work with active and passive talent. We can rapidly deploy talent exactly when and where you need it – short term, long term or on a permanent basis.